Part-time | On-site | 2-3 days/week
We’re seeking a responsible, upbeat, enthusiastic store associate/stylist to help our wonderful clientele and be the face on the floor. The ideal candidate has experience with retail apparel sales and a passion for independent brands and sustainable fashion.
As a stylist, you will be responsible for leading the shop in all aspects, from sales to profit and the brand building activities of the store. You will open and close the store, drive sales, ensure customer care, and inventory management. The Stylist is responsible for the sales and the result of the store and will collaborate closely with the founder, Devan.
- Work to ensure that the store reaches sales targets and delivers a superior customer experience
- Care for and provide excellent service to our clients in the store but also through the whole customer cycle to create sales and loyal customers.
- Ensure that merchandising, stock level and operating standards are regularly reviewed and maintained to maximize sales and handle controllable costs
- Take initiative in the merchandising and promotion of all products in the store, and work closely with Devan on the improvements and implementation of new initiatives.
- Manage the daily operations in the store to ensure store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded
- Dedicated to helping a small independent, woman-owned and led business succeed!
- A passion for fashion, the Devan Gregori brand and driving sales and creating results
- At least 1 year of experience in apparel sales and styling, preferably in a small boutique setting
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to adapt your communication to fit the audience and actively use feedback as a tool to foster an open communication environment
- Strong desire and capability to act as an ambassador for the Devan Gregori brand
- A creative eye when it comes to styling DG pieces
- Structured and well-organized
- Flexibility within your schedule to accommodate store hours and possibility to sub when needed
We are looking for a highly creative and idea-driven individual with a sharp artistic eye, excellent visual design, and brand communication skills. In this dynamically creative role, you will play an important part in shaping our brand message through excellent content creation, storytelling, and influencer partnerships to help creatively market our brand.
You will be responsible for creating brand-elevating creative assets for our social media channels and emails to help promote and expand our reach.
- Plan, create and schedule posts & content for social media accounts by crafting a cohesive and aesthetically on-brand feed and account design, write engaging copy, and actively monitor performance and engagement.
- Activate and grow social media presence and engagement on existing and emerging platforms (IG, TikTok, Pinterest, others). Target healthy account growth in followership, engagement, and reach. Practice continuous improvement.
- Collaborate and coordinate with influencers on content creation to grow our social media and community presence.
- Plan, create and schedule posts for our blog and email newsletter.
- Excellent visual design skills in photography and videography
- Excellent social media management skills and creative copywriting skills
- Strong communication, organization and collaboration skills
- Strong visual storytelling, photography, and videography creation and editing skills in alignment with brand guidelines
- Proficient in photo and video design software: Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Illustrator, etc.
- Proficient in email marketing platforms, particularly Klaviyo
- Commitment to getting projects completed on time with high artistic quality and standards
- Strong self-starter and self-motivator who will take initiative and can take strong ownership and responsibility on the success of each project
- Collaborative strong team player committed to team success, taking initiative to go above and beyond for the team
This is a part-time contract position. Ideally this person lives in the SF Bay Area and is willing to be on-site occasionally for content creation, picking up pieces and participating in events, but overall, this is mostly a remote position with work hour flexibility.
Get in touch.
Send us a message and tell us about yourself, your qualifications and why you'd like to join the team.